PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
Deesha Foods and Deesha Chocolates ” are the licensed owner of the brand Deesha Foods and deesha Chocolates www.deeshachocolates.com and www.deeshafoods.com (”The Site”).
Prices of some items which are subject to MRP restrictions are being sold on the website after adding up costs of our services, delivery and online transactions cost. The distribution could not be shown separately due to technical restrictions and is assumed to be understood.
As part of the registration process on the Site, Deesha chocolates may collect the following personal identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
- Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
- The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of item any more. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check at the counter physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
- Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
- GST Invoice:
While placing the order if you mentioned your entity name and GST No., Then surely you will eligible for GST Invoice with your GST no mentioned in the Invoice .
- Out of Stock:
- If product is not in stock, Deeshafoods.com and Deeshachoclates.com has every right to cancel the order without intimation to customer, email should be sent for cancelled order. In the event of Out Of Stock, full amount will be refunded to customer.
Product Information images and Specification:
- All specifications of products and its images mentioned on our website is just to identify the product, it may be vary time to time by its manufacturer, in that case our company is not liable for any errors or any technical thing which does not match with the product received by customer.
- Electronic Communications:
- When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- License & Site access
- Deesha Chocolates license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it,
- . This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Deesha Foods and Deesha Chocolates .
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Site or of Deesha foods and Deesha Chocolates and its affiliates without express written consent.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Site’s or Deesha foods and Deesha Chocolates’ name or trademarks without the express written consent of Deesha foods and Deesha Chocolates. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Deesha foods and Deesha Chocolates
- Delivery will not be redirected/ redelivered to any other address without extra charges. We will attempt delivery of the items only once. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery may be possible.
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
You agree and Confirm
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Deesha foods and Deesha Chocolates for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Deesha foods and Deesha chocolates reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time.
- If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Whatever prices and offers of the products are given in our website is only valid when customer purchase from our website.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.